Thursday, September 27, 2007

Acts 20 : 22 :
" And now, behold, bound by the Spirit, I am on my way to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there, except that the Holy Spirit solemnly testifies to me in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions await me. But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of the Lord. "

Will you give up what is in your hands to carrying the cross?
Will you give up your crown on your head in exchange for His crown of thorns?
Even when the weight of the cross crushes your bones,
And the crown of thorns pierces your temple?

Will you?

Indeed He has spoken, hallowed by Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in the heavens.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]