Friday, November 30, 2007



Saw this pic in the email my friend forwarded to me! So cute right! But in a way this photo is kinda sad too...

Anywayssssssssss. Here is what happened at my workplace 2 days ago. Was talking to two of my colleagues just before knock off. 1 of them is 36 years old, who looks absolutely 20 plus, and another is 25+ years old. Both of them older than me.

Here is what happened, one of my colleagues got pregnant and she is not married. I was kinda shocked that she got pregnant when she is still not married. Then my colleague, the 25+ years old one, said she intends to give birth first then get married. Here are the interesting things:

Me: Wa.. Stun... She is going to be give birth first then get married ah. Stunning.

25+ Years old Colleague: Ah ya. This kinda thing very normal one leh. A lot of people also like that.

Me: (Mentally shocked at this answer. Mind you! You are a girl ok! I was thinking to myself)

Me: Wa. Like that ah. Then you leh? Will you be like her? Give birth first then marry?

36 years old colleague: (I believe she is equally shocked at her remark). Yeah lo yeah lo! Then you leh? What if it happens to you?

25+ Years old Colleague: yeah la! Ar Ber! Then what do you expect? Have baby before marriage then abort first then get married then have another one? Doesn't make sense right?

Me: (Stunned again at this ans). Ah ya. The best solution is to not "Do it" first before marriage. Like that wouldn't have this issue.

25+ and 36 years old colleague: Ah ya! Not possible one leh! Cannot control one this kind of thing. Even secondary school teaching about this liao (I don't know what does "this" refers to). What age are you living in sia!

Me: (Absolutely shocked at this reply.) Remains silent.

Soon everyone goes off to home as the clock hits 5.30p.m.


Stunning sia to hear that from a lady colleague. What is the world coming to sia.

Perhaps the world will only go from bad to worst.

Live as light in this darkened world. All the best everyone in everything you do!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]