Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The explosive St Andrews Community Hospital (SACH) Day Rehab Centre (DRC) Christmas Party 2007!

It was held at the hospital at 21/12/07! We spent dunno how long preparing sia. But it was all worth it in the end! Hope the patients enjoyed themselves!



It was AFRO Power that day for me! Nice right! I was the emcee for that day, so must dress funny!



Changed to this long hat! Just for your inform, this guy doesn't have legs, his legs got amputated because of diabetes. But he can walk, with his prosthetic legs. His determination is amazing.



Some of the patients at the party. All of them really need Christ in their lives.



Me And my colleague, Usha. Nice lady. Taught me a lot of things.




Me and my another colleauge, Mr. Ho. Amazing guy who really taught me what is compassion.

Comments:
BOY! i din noe u suit that hairstyle so well!! :P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]